1. Work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor, all departments and external providers in regular and preventive maintenance.
2. Identify and work on opportunities for improvement on maintenance related activities.
3. Carry out every maintenance work safely, with care and within specified hours accordingly.
4. Ensure related maintenance and purchasing records are duly filled up, signed and filed.
5. Ensure that all electrical equipment/ appliances are log out and tag out effectively before any repair.
6. Ensure that preventive maintenance is carried out as per check list on the equipment.
7. Ensure that the maintenance store and work place is clean and disposal of oil, dust and rubbish whenever necessary and by the end of the day or before shift change.
9. Constantly update the Maintenance Supervisor and related Managers on the job progress status.
10. Support the Maintenance Supervisor on stock up of commonly used spares to reduce downtime.
11. Take care of all issued maintenance work accessories and items.
1. Ensure on time completion of regular and preventive maintenance.
2. Work with the team to achieve QHSE objectives.
3. Maintain good housekeeping at all times.
4. Report all unsafe acts, infrastructure and environment to related Managers.
5. Ensure all jobs are properly handed over during shift change.
Interested candidates may send your resume to email@example.com. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Company: Nala Employment Pte Ltd | License No: 16C8302
Contact Person: Clarence Tay
Registration No: R2090109
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : +65 82345946