9.30am- 6.30pm/ 12.15pm - 9.15pm/ 1pm -10pm/ 1.30pm - 10.30pm
• Organize the customer service operation with customers’ satisfaction being a priority; to maintain satisfactory
relationships with customers and staff
• Maintain Customer Service standards and procedures.
• Provide customer services support to the department store, such as Goods and Service Tax Refund, Smart-Card
applications, Public Announcement, Lost and Found cases/ reports, etc.
• Ensure that the customers’ problems are attended to promptly and efficiently.
• Attend to customers’ inquiries and follow through with the necessary actions; handle customers’ feedback/ complaints
effectively and efficiently.
• Compile customer feedback and suggestions so as to improve and develop Service Standards.
• Able to liaise with English-speaking customers.
• Able to work retail hours (weekends and Public Holiday)
• Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Company: Nala Employment Pte Ltd | License No: 16C8302
Contact Person: Joey Kok
Registration No: R22109348
Email: Joey.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact No.: +65 90026206/ +65 8234 5946