- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Handling all sales queries from customers, preparing sales proposals, follow-up on new sales leads, and management of all leads.
- Assist in onboarding new clients.
- Understand how our application works and impart knowledge to our end users and potential users.
- Discover client needs in terms of current business obstacles and identifies sales opportunities.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day construction logistics and transportation services to ensure smooth operations.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with merchants and suppliers to ensure that they are retained.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in business development/sales.
- You must have a great business mindset and the ability to develop long-term partnerships with clients and partners
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Able to cope in a fast-moving environment and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Passionate & Self-motivated individual who enjoys developing new businesses and is a good team player.