Consumer Products / FMCG
- Responsible in managing all company's social media pages
- Responsible for end-to-end E-commerce performance including sales, availability, pricing, listings content, listing ranking, on-site visibility, off-site traffic generation, order management, order fulfilment, after-sales service etc.
- Build and execute social media strategy and campaign through research, benchmarking and audience identification.
- Lead in developing, managing and liaision with third party content curators and strategizing online content production and scheduling on all social media platforms, not limited to and including Instagram and Facebook.
- Liaise with E-commerce partners to build relationships and network, understand category and brand performance across channels and advise on strategies to drive and achieve business objectives.
- Liaising with other departments to curate content in the presentation of content on social media pages.
- Source and work with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) on campaign collaborations.
- Weekly, annual and campaign reporting and analysis to identify efficacy and areas for improvement.
- Take up and support any other necessary ad hoc projects or works.
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or Mass Communications
- Preferably with min. 2-3 years’ experience in a retail or relevant industry
- Good Knowledge of social media platforms advertising tools, social content marketing and understanding of PR/Influencer marketing functions
- An eye in social media visual design and a proactive self-starter
- Experience in E-commerce marketplace or background in E-commerce is an added advantage