Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm/9pm-9am, 12hrs shift
- To receive copper coils, ship finish copper wire to customers, ship copper scrap to HQ, weigh and tag incoming and outgoing copper and copper stocks in the plant, make entries in the ERP system, prepare material receipt/ dispatch reports, prepare packing lists and delivery orders, prepare daily tally of copper and monthly reports
- To receive, categorize, organize stock and issue items, consumables, packing materials, maintain entries of receipts and issues in the ERP system, maintain inventory system, raise purchase indents of materials that are approaching ROL level, identify high consumption items, generate weekly stores inventory reports
1. Candidate must be proficient in English due to liaise with English speaking associate, computer literate with basic ERP knowledge
2. Previous experience in driving forklifts and warehousing is a must
3. At least 2 years of working experience warehousing.