Our client is a Customized Precision Components Manufacturing company, your responsibilities include:
* Be responsible for all aspects of the finance and accounting functions such as financial and management reporting, consolidation, budgeting, variance analysis, audit, taxation and cash flow management
* Review and recommend measures for continuous improvement in internal controls and business processes
* Prepare accurate and timely financial and management reports
* Prepare Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecast by working closely with Business Units and Department Heads.
* Provide business decision support and analysis by providing financial advice to the Business Unit Head.
* Manage cash flow and ensure loan covenants and internal controls in safeguarding the assets of the Company.
* Ensure compliance of all statutory and tax requirements of all legal entities by liaising and coordinating with various parties such as auditors, tax agents, government authorities, etc.
* Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
* Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
* Min 3 years’ of relevant experience and audit experience in big four would be an advantage
* Self-motivated and committed to meet deadlines
* Team player and has a high degree of independence and initiative
* Analytical with good problem solving and communication skills
* Knowledge of MYOB would be added advantage
* High level of proficiency in Excel