8 Hours/Day/6Days Week
Our client is a MNC upholstered furniture company. HQ located in Singapore.
* We are looking to hire a skilled upholsterer to supervise and lead a team of production team.
* Supervise team members for below production activities which include but not limited to,
- Measuring and cutting leather or fabric with the aid of design stencils.
- Installing foam and batting to the furniture framework.
- Installing and repairing furniture webbing and seating springs.
- Stretching out and installing fabric or leather coverings.
- Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
* Able to relocate to India Chennai manufacturing plant.
* Accommodation, Food, Transport will be provided by the company
* 1 year contract, 1 free ticket to travel home per year.
* Proven work experience as an upholsterer.
* Ability to interpret design templates.