* Manage the assigned projects towards successful handover to clients and Service Team within the budgeted cost and quality standard
* Perform site supervision, attend site meetings and management of sub-contractors
* Timely issuance of documentation of project includes variation orders, extension of times, test procedures, operations and maintenance manual
* Timely information to the drafting section for their preparation of shop drawings and as-built drawings and testing and commissioning.
* Minimum Higher Nitec in Electronic/ Electrical discipline or Mechanical or Building Automation
* Minimum 2 years' in site supervision and coordination with owners, main contractors, consultants and subcontractors.
* Possess Class 3 driving license
* Applicants with 2 years of working experience in fire related industry will be an added advantage