Repair & Maintenance Services
10.30am - 7.30pm
• Attend to customer enquiries.
• Handle basic repairs and maintenance including bag and shoe repair, key duplication, change of watch batteries and bands.
• Operate and manage POS register system.
• Accountable for set up displays and inventory, including received and stocking merchandise.
• Arrange and send the items which require to be repaired to warehouse.
• Basic housekeeping duties to ensure the store is clean and organised.
• Location: Island-wide
• 6 days’ work week, 1 off day on weekdays
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
• Ability to use equipment such as sewing machines, finishing machines and staple guns to work on leather items. Training will be provided.
• Diligent and responsible attitude.
Interested candidates may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Company: Nala Employment Pte Ltd | License No: 16C8302
Contact Person: Joey Kok
Registration No: R22109348
Email : email@example.com
Contact No. : +65 90026206