* Responsible for purchasing activities with ISO standard purchasing procedure
* Negotiate and compare price with various suppliers for general procurement.
* Respond to order/supply from projects, warehouse, crating and operations department.
* Update costing and inventories into RVS system timely
* Coordinate Insurance administrative duties including quotations, policy renewals, extensions and cancellations.
* Responsible for Company Car rentals paperwork, transfer of vehicles, renewal of road tax LTA related documents
* Assist on Account Payable to ensure payment are made within timeline.
* Perform any others ad hoc assignment as required
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Logistic/supply chain management or related fields.
* Preferably 2 to 5 years of experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel skills
* Basic Accounting knowledge
* Able to work independently
* Meticulous, organized and systematic