* Works safely within the parameters of and complies with company Work Instructions and policies.
* Weighs and fills chemicals or bulk products in accordance with Production Work Order (PWO).
* Operates production scales, including verifications and calibrations.
* Setup, operate, clean, and maintain the following equipment: automatic heat sealer, electronic floor scale, digistalic pumps, crusher, auger filling unites, autoclave unites, vibrating filler unites, induction sealing equipment, portable exhaust hood, and other equipment as required.
* Packages finished product for shipping (boxing, labeling) per Work Instructions.
* Sweeps and mops floors and cleans workstation after each product filling.
* Completes documentation in a legible manner; verifies and reviews for accuracy.
* Maintains expected quality and quantity of work.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Hardworking, willing to learn, able to follow instruction
* Must be reliable and detail-oriented
* Supports co-workers in their job responsibilities and is expected to work as a team player.
* Working in a cleanroom environment