Computer/Information Technology (Software)
All Computer/Information Technology
- Responsible for providing technical field support consisting of employment, configuration, maintenance & optimization of enterprise solutions such as: Virtualization, Storage, Networking, etc.
- Work closely with product vendors to address, track & ensure timely closure of system support tickets as well as providing 7x24 rotating basis maintenance support.
- Work in fast paced environment with tight schedule with dynamic project teams which include scoping & creating technical documents such as project documents, Scope of Work (SOW), incident root cause analysis, etc.
- Try stay abreast with new technologies & product updates by regularly participating in new product education & technology transfer training as well as seminars.
- Candidate must possesses at least Professional Certificate/Diploma/ITE in Computer Science or Information Technology or Relevant.
- Proficiency in Windows, QS, Basic knowledge in Linux QS.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in IT/ Computer - Network/ System/ Database Admin or equivalent
- Keen to learn, explore, disciplined & responsible. Able to think 'out of the box' & have an aptitude for innovation & problem solving.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, team player, resourceful & resolve problems independent.
- Candidates without experiences are welcome to apply for junior position, Training will be provided.