1. Responsible for identifying materials required for production and fulfilment of customer’s order.
2. Responsible for the availability of sufficient of raw materials for production requirement.
3. Work closely with Sourcing Department, Production Planning, R&D to ensure smooth delivery of and meet customers’ requirements.
4. Responsible for the issuance of Purchase Orders to suppliers.
5. Responsible for sample request to suppliers and from R&D.
6. Responsible for internal transfer of materials.
7. Responsible in ensuring that the correct quality/quantity of materials is purchased.
8. Ensure that materials are delivered to our warehouse on time for production use.
9. Monitor and update MRP status of raw materials.
10. Analyze and maintenance of safety stock and min order quantity.
11. Work closely with Quality Assurance Dept and suppliers to ensure purchased materials meet our quality standards.
12. Identify material movement and non active materials.
13. Prepare and perform materials write off.
14. Identify ways to reduce materials obsolescent and write off.
15. Identify ways to streamlines procedures and improve department efficiency.
16. To carry out any additional job related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
17. Implement and conform to all established quality, safety and environmental management system.
18. Support the implemented quality, safety and environmental management system
19. Comply with all applicable procedures and legal and other requirements
1. Minimum Diploma with at least 2 years of working experience in Materials Management.
2. Familiar with ERP software system and good working knowledge of MRP/MPS.
3. Knowledge in MS office tools, especially in Excel is an added advantage.
4. Strong organization, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg. No. R2090109
+65 82684360 (WhatsApp)