• Performing routine and complex manufacturing problems as per work order, manufacturing processes and associated documents.
• Perform manual/Electronic data entry requirements at each operation.
• Demonstrate tasks when certified to uncertified operators and check their work and provide assistance to junior operators in their assigned responsibilities.
• Operate the machines according to the operating guide and its limit control
• Able to interpret operation manuals and procedures.
• No work experience required.
• Able to do soldering will be advantageous
• Able to use the microscope
• Able to commit to OT and occasionally on weekends
• Able to start to work immediately