8.45am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri), 8.45am-12.30pm (Alt Sat)
- Perform sorting, matching, and 3-way checking for all Creditor invoices for payment processing. Follow up on the quotation and Purchase Order (if any) from the Purchaser as well as coding the invoice, system update and preparation of Purchase Journal in excel sheet.
- Issue cheque payments, updating GIRO payments to the system, and resolve any discrepancies regarding outstanding invoices/payment issuance. Works closely with Suppliers to clear any issues related to cheque issued (if any) or other documentation issues related to the payment.
- Enforce that supporting documents is being followed up closely by call, fax, and/or email to ensure smooth flow of payment processing. Works closely with Purchaser and Supplier and provide a timely update regarding the payment status as and when needed.
- Prepare monthly reports and other financial databases and spreadsheets (if any). Work closely with all parties involved in order to meet the deadline for the report submission.
- Perform various administration duties, such as but not limited to vehicle upkeep control and maintenance, liaise with Government sector for all business-related matters, etc.
- To process all Capital Expenditure (capex) requisitions and ensure that required documentations are in order. To facilitate the approval process and maintain the status tracking for the submitted capex requisitions.
- Perform monthly Accounts Payable closing and ensure that all documentations are complete and being filed properly prior to closing. Ensure all missing documents (if any) are accountable for and resolve any issue encountered in timely manner to ensure smooth monthly closing of Accounts.
- Enforce the proper procedure for general paperwork, supporting documents, data entry, receiving and sorting daily mail and to any other tasks assigned to you.
- Diploma / Bachelor degrees from Accounting major / ACCA with minimum 3 years experience in the similar job scope or those who have experience working in similar industries is desirable.
- Meticulous person who is reliable and highly organized.
- An individual with excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing and equally well in working independently or in teams.