• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Review quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated/coordinate the records of purchased products, delivery/ shipping/ logistics, information, and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, or a related field may be required.
• Should have experience in purchasing/liaising with Japan & Korea suppliers.
• Experience in Beauty Products will be added advantageous.
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Negotiation skills
• Cost analysis skills
• Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment.