• Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
• Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts.
• Generating new business leads.
• Increasing brand awareness and market share.
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
• Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
• Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
• Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports.
• Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
• At least two years experience as a marketing manager.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.