Food & Beverage/Catering/Restaurant
Mon-Sat (5.5days) 8.30am-5.15pm, 8.30am-1pm
• Generate and sending out of customer Statement of account
• Daily updating of cash collection and bank receipts record into accounting system.
• Generate daily cash in/out report to ensure COD account pay promptly.
• Check and following up on customer’s outstanding payment.
• AP data entering into accounting system.
• Preparing AP payment and data entering into accounting system.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Running Weekly AR aging to follow up the outstanding with salesperson.
• Handling and dealing with the External Auditor.
• To provide support for statutory tax compliance and GST quarterly submission
• Perform month end accounts closing within the stipulated deadline;
• General administration role.
• Renewal insurances.
• Handle claim of vehicle (trucks) accident with insurance agency.
• Keep track of fixed asset list.
• Handle and managing contracts.
• Work closely with line managers to support company recruitment needs
• Post job ads, interview and liase with recruitment agencies.
• Maintain and manage HR records
• Assist in onboarding and offboarding processes, i.e. preparation of employment contract, staff induction.
• Prepare HR-related letters, i.e. confirmation letters, warning letters
• Work-pass related matters inclusive of Application, Follow-up, Appeals, and to support on areas of regulatory/MOM reporting.
• Submission of government-paid claims such as NS claim, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Training Grants
• Support monthly payroll processing for permanent and part-time employees
• HR administration such as hiring, payroll, CPF, leave record and income tax (IR8A), etc
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties and support other teams as and when assigned
• Candidate should have at least Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• Preferably at least 3 years or more relevant working experience in the related field.
• Able to work independently and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
• Team player who has initiative and able to multi task.
• Fast learner.
• Immediate starter preferred.