8.45am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri), 8.45am-12.30pm (Alt Sat)
To plan, organize, direct and coordinate daily repair and maintenance arrangement for each mechanic
and ensure that they were carried out accordingly, include providing assistance in administration section
for the Department while promoting a safe working environment at all times.
1. Handling calls regarding machine breakdown or general maintenance request. Prepare breakdown
form and plan the allocations of manpower and material necessary to carry out the job. Works closely
with Workshop Administrator, mechanic team, Sales & Operations Department, Customers and the
site’s Person-In-Charge for the servicing / maintenance arrangement..
2. Provide general administrative support for all Mechanics & other Workshop personnel such as, but
not limited to arrangement and application of technical / safety / other training, application of new pass
/ pass renewal / other certifications, etc. as and when required.
3. Management of all equipment certification, include monitor the expiry date and renewal application.
Management of equipment maintenance report (weekly / monthly / when required) for all equipment
located at Customer’s job site.
4. Prepare Purchase Order for purchase made by Workshop according to the rules and regulations,
include follow up of quotations and approval from Workshop Manager and Director prior to the order
5. Control of parts’ cost. Negotiate with current Supplier for a better pricing and continuous support
while perform outsourcing for a new Supplier for price comparison and more comprehensive support.
Performs frequent checks to ensure consistent pricing and support from Suppliers.
6. Investigates and resolves complaints regarding repair / maintenance job done, to liaise with all parties
involved. Update the Workshop Manager and the Mechanic involved regarding the outcome of this
issue and work together for a better solution (if applicable) and on how to prevent the same issue from
happening again in the future.
1. ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level / Diploma graduates from any major with minimum 1 year experience in similar job
scope or those who has experience working in similar industries is desirable. A fresh graduate who
possess self-confidence with initiatives and high motivation will also be considered as an alternative.
2. Meticulous person with a strong administration skills for dealing with loads of paperwork and
3. Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with customers as well as staff.