Food & Beverage/Catering/Restaurant
Mon-Sat (5.5days) 8.30am-5.15pm, 8.30am-1pm
• Support the full set of procurement activities, from sourcing, negotiating with suppliers, price benchmarking and product evaluation;
• In charge of stock management to ensure healthy stock level;
• Work closely with internal, including Sales and Operation whole process smoothly and align with the direction of company’s strategy;
• To execute for the new product development base on the plans, prepare for new SKU listing, update and to maintain cost accuracy in system.
• Review on product quality negotiate for goods return or exchange with vendor.
• Ensure purchasing activities are adhered with company procedures.
• Planning and control for the inventory management.
• Handle with complaints, responsible for product checking and quality control;
• Co-ordinate with forwarders to collect arrived shipments from the port and deliver them to the Company’s warehouse/store
• Notify the Store personnel of the shipment and ensure that they receive and check all incoming shipments for accuracy and damages.
• Handle purchasing of packaging material, private label to repack the product into customer require packaging format
• Conduct cycle count and stock take (annually or ad hoc) to ensure accuracy of inventory, investigate and reconcile on inventory discrepancies between physical stocks and inventory in system
• Ensure the company operation in compliance with ISO requirement and involved in renewal of certification with the ISO consultant
• Ensure all goods returns are check for quality and report to be submitted to management.
• At least a diploma in any field and those who specialized in Supply Chain will be preferred.
• With at least 3 years work experience relating to procurement or managing supply chain services will be an added advantage
• Familiar with market conditions and with strong connection in the field and negotiation skills in pursuing the best deal in terms of price, quality and delivery;
• Highest standard of integrity, sense of urgency, detail-minded to endure the compliance with Singapore Food Agency’s requirement and procedures;
• Proficient in MS offices, ERP systems or any other analysis software;
• Immediate starter preferred