Airfreight Operations and Customer Service Executive
You will be part of the Co-Loading team in charge
• Assist customers in daily bookings of cargo sales on our various airline products
• Be familiar with the requirements of our various airline products and advise our customers accordingly.
• Assist in administration of cargo bookings
• Track and monitor shipments status and inform customer accordingly
• Work closely with Operations Team to meet customers’ requirements
• Work closely with Billing Team to provide accurate data for invoicing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field, e.g. airfreight customer service, co-loading etc.
• Familiar with CCN system
• Good communication skill and customer service oriented
• Flexible / Adaptive to changes and Meticulous to details