8.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri), 8.30am-12.30pm (Alt Sat)
1. Actively explore business opportunities and identify new clients.
2. Foster & maintain relationships with existing clients
3. Promote and prepare technical proposal for temporary generator power supply systems to various industries.
4. Will be Advantage Candidate with knowledge on technical support on handle the Cooler, Chiller &AirCon Unit.
5. Ability to deliver results & meet performance indicators like revenue.
6. Prepare sales reports and sales forecasts.
7. Assist to coordinated manage short team temporary power supply and distribution projects.
1. Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering.
2. Candidate without above qualifications but with good Electrical Power distribution and protection knowledge or good customer contacts in the relevant fields may be considered.
3. Preferable with 3-5 years job experience in one of these industries: Marine Offshore, shipyard. Power Generation, M & E, Utilities.
4. Results oriented with good communications skills
5. Possess Class 3 Driving license with own vehicle