Computer/Information Technology (Software)
IT - Software
9am to 6.15pm
• Perform coding, functionality testing and troubleshooting of embedded software modules.
• Work with small, multi-disciplinary development teams to create and design software for execution on custom designed Embedded Linux and/or bare metal devices for existing and new products.
• Preparation and update of project documentation deliverable such as functional specification and other related system documents in accordance to the project guidelines.
• Provide system/technical support on system related inquiries
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience preferred.
• Strong C/C++ programming skills.
• Experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
• Understanding of Linux Kernel/driver.
• Knowledge of different IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
• Good attitude and willing to learn and pick up new skills.
• Able to handle pressure and work within tight schedules.
• Must be able to work well individually and as a team.
• Self-motivated and a deep feeling of ownership.