8.45am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri), 8.45am-12.30pm (Alt Sat)
To plan, organize, control and upkeeps of workshop inventories to provide a systematic inventory flow to achieve a productive and cost-effective equipment maintenance which is one of the most important aspect towards a profitable rental business.
1. Receive and release of inventory, performs packing / unpacking and assembling (if any) include storing of incoming and outgoing stock to / from workshop inventory.
2. Manage inventory and apply First-In-First-Out (FIFO) method or other appropriate method of managing inventory to ensure that stocks are cleared in the right manner. Maintain stock level for each parts and prepare spare / stand-by stock, especially for the “fast-moving” stocks. Works closely with mechanic team for parts preparation and/or ordering while building relationship with Suppliers for their support.
3. Plan, organize stock in the right section for efficient maintenance and stock control. Ensure smooth parts handling in / out the workshop inventory. Works with Suppliers, deliver courier, our mechanic team and other Department (if any) for documentations checking / other requirements to be fulfilled related to stock in / out request. Enforces safety at work place at all times.
4. Update daily stock record and maintain proper records of inventories including upkeeps store cleanliness and tidiness. Perform monthly stock-take and resolve discrepancies with system record (if any).
5. Cost control for parts. Follow-up for quotation and prepare Purchase Order for stock order request. Keep a list of all parts’ purchase cost for our record and cost control. Compare cost between each supplier and decide / outsource for the best purchase option. Performs frequent checks to ensure consistent pricing from Supplier.
6. Investigates and resolves complaints regarding parts received / issued, documentations and non-returned / lost parts matter and liaise closely with all parties involved.
7. Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by your Superior.
1. ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level / Diploma graduates from any major with minimum 3 years experience in similar job scope or those who has experience working in similar industries is desirable.
2. Well-organized individual with good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties, staffs and Suppliers.
3. Persistent individual who are a perfectionist at times and an efficient person at all times.
4. Possess a valid Class 3 license