1. Responsible for accurate compounding for liquid and powder components which include mixing jobs
2. Perform compounding with the correct and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Getting Samples
4. Getting raw materials ready for production
5. Doing packing jobs
6. Continuously review and improve the production area housekeeping, ensuring that it is always organized and clean.
7. Ensure a safe and healthy work environment in the production area
8. Proper housekeeping and maintenance of production equipment and areas.
9. Perform job assignments as and when instructed.
1. Able to understand simple English as work orders are in English language
2. Able to work in hot and strong smell environment
3. No long-term illness / injury such as colour blindness
4. No nose and skin allergy
5. Physically fit to handle load up of approximately 25kg if needed
6. Able to work in hot and strong smell environment
7. Non-vegetarian (need to handle meat flavour)