1. Overseas travel/travel within ASEAN is part of the job but will not be regularly.
2. Maintain and trouble-shoot Plastic moulding defects
3. Maintenance of moulds, Set up and down of Plastic Molds from Production Machines
4. Improves production efficiency and prevent breakdown of Plastic Molding Machines
5. Co-ordinates with QA to ensure to meet quality requirement
6. Adjust of Plastic Machines parameter setting after new mold set up
7. Ascertain root cause of mold issue and propose solution.
8. Improve Machine cycle Time and products quality
1. O Level or Nitec & Diploma & Degree in Mechanical engineering or other relevant experience
2. At least 3 to 5 years plastic molding machines set up working experience
3 . Candidate must have a background in electronic or mechanical engineering. (Prefer strong in Electrical due to our machine have servo drives and inverters)
4. Great advantage with experience in servicing Plastic Injection Moulding Machines
5. Must have a Class 3 license
6. Prefer to possess with own vehicle
7. Must willing to stay in JB for a period & work from home if required. (Allowance will pay for)