- Provide full range of secretarial/administrative duties and personal assistance
- full spectrum of HR
- Handling of logistical matters required
- Scheduling of internal and external meetings
- Managing expense reports and processing of invoices
- Day to day administrative duties with sensitive and confidential information
- Drive or support other ad hoc corporate matters that may arise from time to time
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments and related duties when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have some basic knowledge on Chemical Engineering background**
- Willing to learn with a positive, hardworking attitude
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible, adaptable and able to multi task
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken to handle queries, requests and concerns from chinese speaking associates