• Assist the Sales Department in daily orders processing and correspondences with retailers on their orders requirements.
• Assist the Sales Department in all sales enquiries from both local and overseas clients.
• Prepare sales quotations, generate invoices, maintain a detail sale, customers payment and delivery tracking reports.
• Update and maintain all products and customers’ information in company's system.
• Work closely with Logistics Department on product picking/ packing, shipping arrangement and oversee scheduled deliveries to customer are met according to requirements.
• Assist the Sales Department to execute sales promotions and campaigns to meet set project’s targets.
• Identifying new or relevant products by understanding customers’ need and add to the offer list.
• Build strong rapport and long-lasting customer relationships with retailers and having a “yes” approach to customer service.
• Be aware of emerging industry trends, market shifts, new products innovations and competition activities to provide timely feedback to the company for appropriate responses.
• Diploma in business administration or a related field
• 1 to 4 years’ experience in a Sales Accounts support role, preferably in a consumer product company selling direct to large, international retailers.
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Highly meticulous and organized.
• Good verbal, communication skill.
• Proficient of MS Office and Excel Software.
• Knowledge of the collectible / toy industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of urban culture is preferred.
• Resilient and agile, quick to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with effective time management skills.
• Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines