Consumer Products / FMCG
8.30am – 6pm (Mon-Fri)
- Manage all e-commerce operations, to maximize the sales and profitability of the company and meet company’s objectives.
- Responsible for end-to-end e-commerce performance including sales, availability, pricing, listings content, listing ranking, on-site visibility, off-site traffic generation, order management, order fulfillment, after-sales service etc.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and generate sales revenue.
- Responsible for department budgeting and P&L performance. Manage reporting of e-commerce sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Evaluate trends and form meaningful conclusions to facilitate strategic decisions.
- Liaise with e-commerce partners to build relationships and network, understand category and brand performance across channels, and advise on strategies to drive and achieve business objectives.
- Manage annual negotiations, including trading terms and conditions, to facilitate sales agreements and achieve targeted margins.
- Formulate and execute digital marketing demand-generation initiatives including but not limited to on-site activity, social media, display, EDM, SEO, and SEM.
- Manages inventory (ensure stock balancing) & promotional mechanism (e.g. bundles creation, discounts activation, vouchers & etc).
- Support business development efforts in developing e-commerce solutions for the company
- Minimum 5 years experience in the e-commerce industry, with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial role. Preferably familiar in FMCG/ related retail sector or similar capacity.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree holder or equivalent qualification.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Computer literate. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other applications.
- Knowledge with an enable or e-commerce platform would be advantageous.