Mon-Fri, 8.30 am to 5.45pm (Lunch break is 12.45pm to 1.30pm)
Faulty Engines, Equipment, and Generators
1. Troubleshoot industrial generators, marine engines, electrical systems, and equipment to ascertain the cause of malfunction or breakdown.
2. Offer alternative solutions to problems and provide relevant costing should replacement of parts be required.
Testing, Installation, and Commissioning
3. Assist in the installation of industrial generators, marine engines, electrical systems, and equipment after repair or overhaul is completed.
4. Assist in commissioning of industrial generators and/or engines, electrical system, and equipment to ensure proper functioning upon completion of installation.
5. Conduct testing of the company’s products.
After Sales Service
6. Ensure adequate after-sales service by performing regular servicing and maintenance on marine engines and/or generators assigned.
7. Provide technical assistance and advice to both sales personnel and customers.
8. Assist the service engineers to co-ordinate, schedule, and plan service activities.
9. Ensure that all service records are updated by preparing and submitting service reports promptly upon completion of every servicing assignment.
10. Provide feedback on the performance of the engines and/or generators.
11. Provide proper technical reports for work done including fault findings, causes, prevention and rectification.
12. Keep the work areas clean at all times and carry out general maintenance of facilities within the work premise as and when required.
13. Ensure that all tools supplied for servicing and repair are well maintained and in good working order. Reports damaged or malfunctioned tools and seek replacement.
14. Maintain adequate service literature.
15. Assist in keeping up the Company’s long-established good image by providing prompt and good service.
16. Assist in promoting professionalism in servicing clients by being polite and attentive to them and by cultivating a positive work attitude.
17. Report on the performance of products in the field so as to assist in maintaining customers’ acceptance.
16. Comply with all ISO documentation requirements and ensure procedures are adhered to.
17. To perform other duties as and when assigned.
- Min Nitec Electrical/Mechanic Engineering
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in a similar industry
- Able to communicate English is a must
- Good computer skills in MS Office