Mon-Fri, 8.30 am to 5.45pm (Lunch break is 12.45pm to 1.30pm)
Planning and Scheduling
1. Assist in co-ordinating, scheduling, planning and supervising of purchases, production and site management.
2. Review the scheduling, purchasing, installation, commissioning, operation of equipment / machinery to ensure that all objectives of safety, completion time and profitability are met.
3. Study and make recommendations on technical drawings prepared by consultants.
4. Report on the performance of sales products and feedback from customers so as to assist in maintaining customer acceptance.
5. Attentive to new products and other general information of interest to the Company and customers.
6. Handle all customer queries and respond with appropriate actions expeditiously to secure sales and maintain customer satisfaction.
7. Liaise with all relevant Departments closely on matters pertaining to delivery and receipt of goods and commissioning of equipment.
8. Follow up with after-sales service to customers.
9. Maintain contacts with customers with regard to their present and future requirements.
10. Assist in keeping up the Company’s long established good image by providing prompt and good service.
11. Support the Quality philosophy by setting a personal example of high performance standard and comply with all its requirements.
12. Comply with all ISO9002 documentation requirements and ensure procedures are adhered to.
13. Perform other duties as and when assigned.
- Min Nitec Electrical/Mechanic Engineering
- Min 3 yrs of project management experience
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in a similar industry
- Able to communicate English is a must
- Good computer skills in MS Office