8am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri), 8am-12.30pm (Sat)
- Take the necessary safety precautions and maintain high safety standards.
- Transport containers and goods according to the assigned schedules.
- Compliance to the local regulations/company procedures strictly.
- Ensure that delivery documents are properly signed off by end-users and returned to the office.
- Ensure proper handling of containers and goods.
- Carry out daily checks to ensure vehicles’ roadworthiness before use and maintain the vehicle and report any faults immediately to the supervisor for rectification.
- Familiar with Singapore routes
- Preferably at least 1-year experience in similar experience in transporting chemical products/wastage