Repair & Maintenance Services
8.30am – 6pm (Mon-Fri)
1. Manage the building and facilities effectively with long term and daily operations.
2. Work with the management to understand the strategic and functional needs that the building and facilities need to fulfill, to support the company’s overall goals and developments.
3. Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities, service providers, internal departments, users, and other stakeholders regularly and whenever necessary. Collaborate with them regarding their respective requirements, works, and usage of facilities.
4. To ensure full compliances of the relevant government authorities’ legislations & requirement related to building management and maintenance matters
5. Know the company’s Emergency Response Plan (ERP), safety policies, security policies, and other related processes very well. Respond promptly and handle them appropriately.
6. Ensure that our staff and other stakeholders adhere to the regulations and policies, through communications, monitoring, and other effective measures.
7. Ensure that regular audits and preventive maintenance are done on the environment, equipments and all areas in the building premises. Take the necessary steps to keep everything in safe and good conditions.
8. Ensure that all necessary certificates and licenses are always valid and up to date.
9. Plan for installation, maintenance, renovation and construction, and other works in advance. Inform stakeholders and all parties who are affected to minimize the impact if any.
10. Source for, evaluate, select, and engage suitable service providers. Check that agreed works by providers are completed satisfactorily and deficiencies are corrected.
11. Oversee and supervise job schedule and duty roster of employees.
12. Maintain records of works. Generate monthly reports, yearly reports, and proposals. Manage budgets and expenses.
13. Support any other company projects, functions or ad-hoc works when needed.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Building & Facilities Management or related discipline.
2. At least 5 years’ experience in facilities management or relevant position.
3. Familiar with relevant regulations, risk management policies, and procedures.
4. Qualified WHSO and Fire Safety Manager Certificate will be an added advantage.
5. Good in written and verbal communications, in both English and Chinese due need to liaise with Chinese speaking associate.
6. Proficient in the use of software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. Excellent skills in planning, problem-solving, project management, and leadership.
8. Meticulous with an eye for details.
9. Able to work independently in a fast pace environment.
10. Willing to travel islandwide.