a. Must be able to handle probe card build processes including:
i. probe assembly,
iii. lapping & probe centering,
b. Must be able to keep track of inventory control of stock and waste control
c. Must maintain good record on the documentation, like, production traveler, job sheet, specifications, etc.
d. Must be able to perform basic preventive maintenance of production equipment.
e. Must be able to meet production goals
f. Must ensure proper housekeeping and safety on production area.
g. On job training provided
- Minimum O'Level/Nitec or equivalent
- Candidates with working experiences in the electronic background (i.e soldering, wafer sorting) will have an added advantage.
- Willing to OT
- Able to read, comprehend and speak in English due need to liaise with English speaking associate
- Detailed/goal-oriented and good eye coordination
- Good learning attitude
- Able to start work immediately or ASAP