• Drives the delivery truck to transport products from the warehouse to the customer’s facility.
• Assist in incoming and outgoing activities.
• Ensure deliveries are duly acknowledged by the customers.
• Ensure that the delivery truck is properly maintained and report all faculty and damaged equipment to the management and ensure good housekeeping standard in the respective work area.
• Member of the Company Emergency Response Team.
• Participate in stock take process.
• Secondary Education
• Possess Class 4 driving licence.
• 2 – 3 years of working experience in chemical transportation.
• Clean driving record.
• Familiar with roads in Singapore.
• Forklift driving licence will be advantageous.
• Trained and qualified in Hazardous Materials Transport Driver Permit (HTDP).
• Ability to perform 12 hours rotating shift duties.